Aluminized products vary depending on use and heat applications. We carry a
wide variety of aluminized products that are designed to suit your needs.
* Ankle spats
* Hand protection
* And many more.
All of our aluminized products are standard or can be custom made.
Please remember that there are three kinds of heat.
* AMBIENT HEAT is the surrounding atmospheric temperature in a given situation.
- Examples: 65º - 70ºF in an office, 2000ºF in a fire walk
* CONDUCTIVE HEAT is generated by direct contact with a hot surface.
- Examples: picking up a burner block at 600ºF, leaning against a furnace wall at
* RADIANT HEAT is generated by the sun or a source of fire, such as a fireplace or
furnace, and is absorbed by masses of material struck by the heat's rays. (This is
why it is cooler in the shade on a hot day)
“ Extreme locations call for extreme protection, that’s why I chose International
Sew-Right to help keep me safe.”